Get widget

His penis was stolen while he was sleeping



Fei Lin (41) lost his penis while he was sleeping, said sources from the police in east China, and it is assumed that the thieves are actually lovers of several women with whom the unfortunate man had "close relationship".

The unfortunate man told police that the thieves, when he fell asleep, broke into his room, put a bag over his head and fled with his penis.

- They put something over my head, stripped of my pants and ran away. I was so shocked that I did not feel anything, and then I saw that I was bleeding and there is no penis - said the unhappy man to the police.

The police believe the attackers were actually jealous lovers of a few women with that saw Lin, writes "Austrian Times". Lin, however, denied that he participated in infidelity.

Ambulance and police were searching for the stolen parts of the body, says "TNT Magazine". Penis thieves were not found, but police say the search for jealous people on suspicion that they crippled Lin.



If you like this post just click here Posted By crkota with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Popular
  • Categories
  • Archives